LoVe'S sTiLL oN tHE AiR...:)

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Dear....

Love is still on the air....time goes by...sometimes envy us....but every seconds and every minutes i breath...can't stop loving you...and it will grow stronger and stronger....from the first time i lay my eyes on you...i know you are the one for me....and i know I'm  make it right by saying i do....

A second to be hatred...that's me....such clumsiness...foolishness...i can be....from the day u know me...that's who i am....but you show me so much love....yeah....you do complaint....hahaha....but in a good way....sit besides me....how you gently touch my hands...with your nice n sweet voice to tell me i was wrong....

A minute to be loved....that's who you are...maybe u never know how precious you are to me....every breath in my sleep...I'm breathing with your name....thinking of you....thank GOD i found you....and what will i be without you.....

A year to forget...not me... takes my whole life to forget you....but i hope and pray only death do us apart....


 to my lovely HUSBAND...Thank You Very Much in every single thing you have done for me and blessing from ALLAH SWT is the most precious of all.... 
.....ALHAMDULLILLAH.....

"i love you"


 

0 comments: